CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

its SUNDAY ! D;

its SUNDAY ! D; so, its mean that 
esokk skolah.
burr~ =='






I'M BROKEN.

HAHAHA. xda la sya broken glak, dah terubat suda. tapi rasa sakit sbb being cheated ituu maseh ada. thanks a lott for you dude. sbb sya xpernah rasa se-sakit camtowk. ==' tapi luckily, i have the member that cares for me. a very special thankss for you all genk ! :))
and and xpat sya lupak bila si kwan sya dkat dalat ya text sya. first, sya nang xkenal nya doe. tp bila nya cita balit pasal nak nyuroh sya rasa mowk gla vavi ketawa tyme kenangan last last year raya bowk sya teringat an nya. HAHA. :D

2, 3 bulan towk, nang dah rapat lha an nya. but only just as a friend. xmowk lebih dari ya. HAHA. tp nya nang hensemm lha, putehh gyk. tp sbb nya ya sedara dikpun xmokk la lebih lebih. AHA.
hri ya pun sya ada cita an nya psal the problem between sya dgn my ex. ku selesa bha mowk cita an nya, sbb nya slalu berik nasihat yang bernas ! ( aku muji kau towk :D ) HAHA. but ada satu hari ya, ku xpat than gyk, ku nangiss doe. msa ya nya da call. first tyme nya dgr ku nangiss, tp through the phone jak la~ HAHA !

nya : mun rsa mowk nangiss, nangiss jak cya. cita an kmk juh !
me : ( then, aku cita la the whole storyy. )
nya : oh. bowh ktk pikey lak smua laki cmya.
me : aok, xda la.
nya : tp kmk x kdak ex ktk ya, kmk bait bah.
me : aok.
nya : so, ktk xda text an nya gyk la nektowk.
me : aok, xda.
nya : ktk towk, kou kapek di-aok nyin singen. meyluk bak kapek gem kou kah ? ( ktk towk, kmk klaka di-aok nya jak. xmowk klaka an kmk kah ? )
me : xda la cmya. lega asa dpat klka smua hal an ktk. thankss yaww. HAHA.
nya : bgus lha cmya, ya ktk, kmk suka ktk marek ktk xmok.
me : gago. bowh cita pasal ya eyh. bantey lak. HAHAAHA.
nya : bleh than gangster anak towk. AHA.
me : bowk knal kmk ka ? HAHA. patut x kmk msg nya oh ?
nya : HAHA. eh, bowh msg an miak ya. pa gago ktk mowk msg an nya.
me : i need his explanation le ! =='
nya : ktk xperlu pn explanation dri nya babe. cause he don't really want to know about the way you feeling now. trust me. so bowh nangiss psal laki ulel yen agey.
me : aok aok. x. dah kembang mta towk. xmok nangiss gyk. AHA. tp ayat ktk tdik cam lagu jak. =='


==========================================

duhal nya ambik ayat ya dari lirik lagu towk. tulah anak ya eyh. nang jelass kau x ikhlass. HAHA. :D




CODY SIMPSON- DON'T CRY YOUR HEART OUT

I'm back to put the sunshine in your mind,
cause I don't like the way he's got you raining all the time,
Put away your troubles by leaving him behind,
so every time you look up, clear blue sky,
But here he comes again like a cloud in your view
blocking all of you light like only he could do,
Don't listen to his sorries girl drop him drop him,
he really needs to stop it, cause I'm your only topic now,

With me you'll never end up in the same silly situations, no,
don't you know that if you were to walk then i'll be here waiting,
Girl don't you cry your heart out, let me stop before you start out,
Don't need his explanations, no,
cause he don't really want to know about the way your feeling now,
cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt,
so don't you cry your heart out,

Baby girl I would never tell you lies,
no crocodile tears, no messing with your mind,
we could talk forever, past the end of time,
I promise you a love that'll never make you blind,

but when i'm here with you not a cloud in your view,
nothing blocking out your light, not like he used to do,
Don't listen to his sorries girl, drop him drop him,
he really needs to stop it, cause I'm your only topic now,

With me you'll never end up in the same silly situations, no,
don't you know that if you were to walk then i'll be here waiting, yeah,
Girl don't you cry your heart out,
let me stop before you start out,

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/dont-cry-your-heart-out-lyrics-cody-simpson.html ]

Don't need his explanations, no,(don't need him),
cause he don't really want to know about the way you feeling now,
cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt,
so don't you cry your heart out,

Cry, cry, cry,
It's time for him to cause you've already cried enough to put out the fires he left behind, yeah,
why, why, why,
Every thing he ever did has come back on him look at us now,
didn't I tell you so, it's his turn,

Girl don't you cry your heart out,
let me stop before you start out,
Don't need his explanations, no,
cause he don't really want to know about the way your feeling now,
cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt, so don't you cry your heart out,

Girl don't you cry your heart out,
let me stop before you start out,
Don't need his explanations, no,
cause he don't really want to know about the way your feeling now,
cause I'm the one who's here for you
no doubt, so don't you cry your heart out,

Girl don't you cry your heart out,
cause i'm the one who's here for you no doubt,
so don't you cry your heart out.




then, aku pun alu ter-ikut sama minat lagu si cody simpson towk. HAHA. :DD

THE END. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
segala yang tercatat di atas adalah Hak Milik Kekal Nadieya Zaidi